Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Courage In The Lord

Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Heavenly Healing Ministries
To God be the Glory!
Mon, Wed, Fri 7pm EST
Live: 530-881-1400 code: 406878#
Recorded: 530-881-1499 code: 406878#



Word of the Day


Thank you Jesus for all your blessings! Praise the Lord!
We give you all the glory! You are worthy to be praised!

Thank you for joining us today! If you are new to this blog, please take the time to post a comment on what you have read today and let us know what you think. We value your opinion. For those joining us who have followed us since the beginning, this blog is designed for Pastor Ed to give us the Word of the Day and share with us his teaching on the Word.

     Hi everyone! How is everybody doing? Great I hope. Let's talk about courage in the Lord today. Have you been afraid to come boldly before the throne of God? What about being afraid to do something simple like pray? Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24 Let's address that fear. It says be of good courage, not bad courage. I don't think I have ever heard of bad courage, but there is. Courage to speak when you know in your heart you probably shouldn't argue back, that is one form of bad courage. But the Lord says, "Be of good courage." The kind of courage that allows you to come boldly before the throne of God. The kind of courage that allows you to pray earnestly. The kind of courage to wait patiently on the Lord. "And He shall strengthen your heart." Wow. He will strengthen my heart if I am of good courage! And all I have to do is to be of good courage. Think on the good things, the positive things, the heavenly things. "All you who hope in the Lord." So, let's recap, when I hope in the Lord, place my hope in Him, the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best, and be of good courage, He shall strengthen my heart. To strengthen my heart will make me more in tune to His words, won't it? It will bring about more faith and and it will be easier to place my hope in Him, shouldn't it? It will open my eyes to new, good courage, won't it? Yes to all. Folks, it's real simple to get caught up in our daily lives and lose sight of what God has in store for us, but if we are of good courage and place our hope in Him, He will strengthen our hearts.



  We like to close every Word of the Day by making sure you have the opportunity to ask Jesus in your heart. 
    So please pray,  Lord Jesus, I accept that you were born of a virgin, died on the cross and shed your blood for my sins to be forgiven and rose again to be Lord and King. I repent of my sins and ask that you come into my life and be Lord and Savior and live in my heart. 
Amen
    Friends, if you just prayed this prayer, you are born again, and may I pray that you grow in your walk with Jesus and develop an intimate relationship with Him. If you just said this prayer, please send us an email, we would love to know.


Thank you for joining us and please come back everyday for a new Word of the Day.



Sincerely,
Pastor Ed
Heavenly Healing Ministries



If you would like your testimony heard, please feel free to call us on the 
prayer call or send us an email.




  • Please continue to keep us in your prayers for support and guidance in this ministry.
  • If you would like to donate to our ministry, please send us an email or visit our website.


pastoredb55@heavenlyhealingministries.org

No comments:

Post a Comment