Thursday, October 24, 2013

Is God's Will My Will?

Thursday, October 24, 2013
Heavenly Healing Ministries
To God be the Glory!
Mon, Wed, Fri 7pm EST
Live: 530-881-1400 code: 406878#
Recorded: 530-881-1499 code: 406878#



Word of the Day


Thank you Jesus for all your blessings! Praise the Lord!
We give you all the glory! You are worthy to be praised!

Thank you for joining us today! If you are new to this blog, please take the time to post a comment on what you have read today and let us know what you think. We value your opinion. For those joining us who have followed us since the beginning, this blog is designed for Pastor Ed to give us the Word of the Day and share with us his teaching on the Word.

     Hi everyone! How is everybody doing? Blessed I hope. Today, let's talk about God's will. What is God's will for me? Is it singing in the church choir or volunteering my time with the community? Maybe God wants me to start my own business. Whatever God's will, it is most certainly not your will. It is not a question of whether my God is willing to purify me; is it my will? Am I willing to let God step in and take the reigns and do all that has been made possible by the atonement? Am I willing to let the life of Jesus be manifested in my flesh? Don't say Oh I am waiting for my sanctification. Make it a done deal already. I Thessalonians 4:3 says "This the will of God, even your sanctification."  Receive Jesus in implicit faith and the atonement will be made clear to you. All that Jesus made possible is mine by the free gift of God. My attitude as  a saved and purified soul is of humble holiness, a holiness based on the great effort of repentance and unspeakable shame and degradation and also on the awesome realization the the love of God, shows itself in that while I cared nothing about Him, He completed everything for my salvation and sanctification. "Nothing is able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:39  Sanctification makes us one with Jesus Christ and in Him one with God, and it's only done through the atonement of Christ. Let's make sure that we are doing the will of God everyday, by repenting of our sins and coming with open arms into his kingdom with thanksgiving and praise.




  We like to close every Word of the Day by making sure you have the opportunity to ask Jesus in your heart. 
    So please pray,  Lord Jesus, I accept that you were born of a virgin, died on the cross and shed your blood for my sins to be forgiven and rose again to be Lord and King. I repent of my sins and ask that you come into my life and be Lord and Savior and live in my heart. 
Amen
    Friends, if you just prayed this prayer, you are born again, and may I pray that you grow in your walk with Jesus and develop an intimate relationship with Him. If you just said this prayer, please send us an email, we would love to know.

Thank you for joining us and please come back everyday for a new Word of the Day.



Sincerely,
Pastor Ed
Heavenly Healing Ministries



If you would like your testimony heard, please feel free to call us on the 
prayer call or send us an email.


  • Please continue to keep us in your prayers for support and guidance in this ministry.
  • If you would like to donate to our ministry, please send us an email or visit our website.


pastoredb55@heavenlyhealingministries.org
Facebook: Heavenly Healing Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment